- The masons will be working on lifts in Mulberry Way on the exterior facade restoration work that was halted due to cold weather last fall. The work in the alley will take ~3 weeks.
- First floor curtainwall installation continues.
- Freight elevator shaft and passenger elevator shaft masonry are in progress.
- 17th Street floor sill concrete is being poured.
- Parking garage topping slabs are in progress.
- The City has contracted with A. Merante Contracting to improve Smallman Street sidewalks and curbs from 17th to 20th Street and install detectable Warning surfaces along with detectable directional bar tiles, new bollards, conduits for future lighting, and 3 wooden poles. Work began this week. Hours of operation will be Monday through Friday 7-5PM. They will be working one block at a time.
- No parking signs will be posted in advance of areas that will be worked in. Any vehicles parked in the work zone that has been posted for that day will be towed.
- Utility companies have marked the streets and sidewalks to identify underground facilities. Please do not remove or alter these marks for the duration of the project. Any private property, such as security cameras, mounted on public poles, will be removed and discarded.
- If you have any questions, please contact the City at DOMI.EastCarson@pittsburghpa.gov