The Terminal in the Strip District is excited to be kicking off a series of farmers markets this season! On the 3rd Saturday of each month from April through October, find a selection of local farmers and artisans between the 18th and 20th Street passageways at The Terminal. Plus, shop to the beats of Pittsburgh DJ Breis Gordan! Markets at the Terminal will be socially distanced with vendors located both indoors and out. See below for the April 17th list of vendors!
- Saturday, April 17 from 9 AM – 1 PM
- Saturday, May 15 from 9 AM – 1 PM
- Saturday, June 19 from 9 AM – 1 PM
- Saturday, July 17 from 9 AM – 1 PM
- Saturday, August 21 from 9 AM – 1 PM
- Saturday, September 18 from 9 AM – 1 PM
- Saturday, October 16 from 9 AM – 1 PM
Interested in being a vendor at The Terminal Farmers Market? Click below for more details and to sign up!
April 17 Market Vendors
- Authentically African by Moa LLC
- Cherish Creamery
- Cherry Valley Organics
- Chez Lapin
- City Grows
- CobblerWorld LLC
- Finch + Flourish Paper Goods
- Growing Groceries PGH
- Kingfly Spirits
- Kyle’s Cakes N’at
- Ocho Salsa
- Olive & Marlowe
- The Olive Tap Pittsburgh
- The Pickled Chef
- The Pie Place
- Primrose Farm
- Threadbare Cider
- Thrive on Health
- Walk Run Lift Studio
- Wigle Whiskey
- All visitors will be required to follow state and local health guidelines which includes wearing a face mask.
- Vendors will be required to take precautions for handling (i.e. samples must be in individual containers, shoppers should not pick up and put back items) and will be asked to assist market volunteers in identifying shoppers who are not following guidelines.
- Visitors will be asked to provide 6 feet of space between other individuals when eating any prepared foods.
- For everyone’s safety and comfort, guests and vendors are asked to kindly not attend the event if they are sick, have symptoms of COVID-19, have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or have been directed to self-quarantine.