- Smallman Street will be closed off from 16th to 17th this Sunday as the condensing unit is hoisted and set on top of the roof from 6AM to 6 PM.
- Basement level window wells in Mulberry continue to be infilled.
- Masonry washing of Mulberry facade continues.
- New garage foundation work is ongoing.
- Alley street restoration will begin.
- Duquesne Light electric vault construction will commence.
- Sanitary piping on Spruce Way continues.
- Stair and ramp construction continues along Smallman Street.
- Site lighting will be installed.
- Roof repairs on the Smallman Street low roof will commence.
- Masonry repairs continue along north side.
- Clerestory windows will be replaced.
- Painting of metal storefront stiles and canopy is ongoing.
- Storefront frames are being installed.