Produce Terminal Construction
- Interior demolition and underground plumbing work is ongoing.
- Masonry repairs will be continuing.
- Overhead doors are being removed.
- New lintel installation will begin.
1600 Smallman Construction
- Roof-level structures will be demolished.
- Storm utility line piping work will commence.
- Exterior masonry cleaning and repairs will continue on the Smallman facade.
- Duquesne Light will be working on the utilities in Mulberry Way.
The City of Pittsburgh’s Department of Mobility and Infrastructure (DOMI) is working on a parking and mobility plan for the Strip District. Input from our residents, workers, property owners and stakeholders is extremely valuable and will help us prioritize the public right-of-way to better accommodate safe, convenient and affordable modes of travel. A successful plan will provide district-wide solutions to ease parking and congestion, improve safety and accessibility, and make the Strip an even better place to work, visit, live and play.
We are having TWO public meetings this week in the Strip District and we invite you to participate!
June 6th 6-8pm
20th & Penn Market
June 8th 10am – 2pm
In the corner parking lot of 20th & Penn Ave.
If you are unable to make it, or for more information and project updates please visit: http://www.pittsburghpa.gov/domi/stripmobility.
Any additional questions or input can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you there!