- Vehicular through traffic has been cut off on Mulberry Way at the 16th Street end so PJ Dick can excavate and install the foundation for the new garage
- A 40′ swing stage will be moving down the back side of the building to wash the brick
- Roofing coping will be installed at the parapet
- Masonry infill at basement windows will be ongoing
- A crane will be hoisting the air handler onto the roof from Smallman Street
- The creation of the dock extension and stairs/ ramp continue along Smallman Street
- Site sanitary piping work is ongoing in Spruce Way
- Roof repairs continue in Phase 1 and 2. The stone ballast will be removed from the lower roofs.
Stop by Contemporary Craft for RADical Days on Saturday, September 28. Celebrate Contemporary Craft’s 33 years in the Produce Terminal at its “Farewell Party”. Unleash your creativity and draw on the gallery walls, treasure hunt in the Garage Sale/Giveaway, transform exhibition postcards into woven paper coasters, and more.
Come say “Farewell!” to Contemporary Craft in The Strip and say “Hello!” to Contemporary Craft’s permanent new home in Lawrenceville. This is a free and family friendly event. More information at: https://contemporarycraft.org/event/radical-day-2019/
Don’t forget to buy your tickets for Stroll the Strip happening October 5th. The event has been completely revamped and includes more businesses and activities than ever before! For more details, see https://www.stripdistrictneighbors.com/stroll And best of all, your money goes back into the community through Strip District Neighbors.